The original one acre parcel of land was purchased for three pounds from Richard Moore on March 31, 1838. A white wooden building was the first church to be constructed on the property. Worship was held at this church for over seventy years.
In 1908, the church members desired a new church building. It was on May 4, 1909, that the cornerstone for the present red brick church was laid. Large covered sheds to the east of the church were used to shelter horses, which were removed when cars became the typical mode of transportation. Omagh Presbyterian Church and Boston Presbyterian Church were put as one charge in 1928.
Today, we are a traditional Presbyterian country church with a small, friendly congregation. Several of our church members have attended this church for their entire lives. We are proud of our church’s history and rural character.
We are located just outside of Milton, Ontario, on Britannia Road between Highway 25 and Thompson Road/Third Line.
Our worship service is Sunday morning at 11:00 a.m.
We welcome you to join our church family!